Insulated Wicker Picnic Basket with Cheeseboard
Our wicker picnic baskets come complete with a fully insulated basket to keep your drinks and snacks cool, and a wooden cheeseboard for a lid.
As our beautiful Picnic Baskets are made by hand, each piece is unique. Therefore there will be slight variations in colour, shape, and finish.
- Wooden food grade removable cheeseboard lid
- Insulated interior with zip close
- Wooden handle with a cane construction
- Can fit a champagne bottle
- Individually Handmade
- Measurements: Lid 380mm, Base 290mm, Height 340mm
- Shipping available Australia wide only
- Wipe down the wicker basket with a microfibre cloth after each use. The insulated interior can also be wiped down using a damp cloth. Store in a cool dry place.
- If your board has stains or smells, simply spray white vinegar directly on the area. The acid will neutralise the organic material or fats causing the problem.
- Do not put the board in the dishwasher.
- Do not soak or let the board sit in water. The wood will absorb water and potentially warp.
- Do not use bleach. This will stain the wood and/or excessively dry the wood.
- Put a wet board flat to dry. If the board dries on one side, it will cause the wood to warp.